Meet the Tidewater Express Inc team section of our website is a new way for you to get to know our shop technicians, road service technicians, office staff and tow truck drivers. This blog post team member spotlight features our Dispatch Manager, Amy McDaniel.
Amy McDaniel has been with Tidewater Express Inc for over 16 years, and works out of the Tidewater Express Truck Repair shop in Chesapeake. As our Dispatch Manager, Amy’s responsibilities include coordinating the schedule for the dispatchers and after-hours, on-call tow truck drivers and road service mechanics. She also handles all of the dispatched drivers paperwork which includes making sure the tow drivers are paid properly, but also that the TEI customers are invoiced correctly. When we were at the office for this interview, she was also organizing lunch for the day…Amy does it all!
Check out some of Amy’s quotes to our TEI team member Q&A….
A FEW FUN FACTS ABOUT AMY McDANIEL:
- Favorite part of working at TEI?
- Two things. Helping people and feeling like a family. We all feel like we’re a family. So I like that a lot
- What gives you energy?
- A LOT of coffee! I’m up at 3:30am and in the office by 4:30am. So a lot of coffee and then my favorite sweet tea
- Favorite music artist/band or song?
- KISS. Every time they come here I go. I’ve seen them seven times, including a show in the front row!
- Favorite pizza topping?
Amy and her dispatch team are the first people you will speak with when you call in for any type of dispatched service. They are ready 365/24/7 to answer your call from where ever you need us to be. Stay tuned here for more ‘Meet the Tidewater Team’! In the meantime, for all of your truck repairs, towing and recovery services, collision repair services, auto body paint or oversized hauling needs don’t hesitate to reach out to Tidewater Express Inc. Your Hampton Roads, VA area go-to towing and recovery company.